Sawyer Manufacturing Company has been the world leader in the design and manufacture of pipeline and welding equipment since 1948. Sawyer equipment has become a standard in the industry and continues to set the benchmark for quality and durability.
Sawyer offers a complete line of pipeline and welding equipment including:
- Pipe beveling and cutting machines and accessories
- Bending dies, sets and liners<
- Hydraulic cylinders for small and large diameter applications<
- Internal and external pipe alignment and clamps<
- Pipe hooks for lifting pipe<
- Bend and tensile testing machines for pipeline and welding inspection and training<
- Side boom mounted bending shoes<
- Manual pipe wrapping machines<
- Coupon cutters<
- Other auxiliary equipment<
In addition, Sawyer offers conventional and custom machining, turning, boring, and planning for custom pipeline equipment and parts. We also design and manufacture small and large diameter hydraulic cylinders for heavy equipment and pipeline construction equipment. Sawyer also custom machines and manufactures dies and bending sets for all makes and models of pipe bending machines.
Sawyer equipment is designed, engineered, and manufactured in our facility in Tulsa, OK and we pride ourselves on service and exceeding customer satisfaction. We offer quick turn around on sales and repairs and our staff has deep industry knowledge on pipeline and welding applications.
Sawyer equipment is used worldwide in the construction and maintenance of pipeline, waste water and sewer lines, marine and offshore applications, gathering and distribution systems and other welding and pipeline applications.
Sawyer products are sold exclusively through distributors in the U.S. and abroad. Please call or e-mail us for the name of your nearest Sawyer distributor. Also contact us for information on becoming a Sawyer distributor and a copy of our product brochure.
You can also browse, view, and purchase our products on www.toughweld.com.